Friday, July 16, 2010

wedding items

I am posting this on the blog because I only give it to wedding and family peoples. I don't consider the blog to be something give to everyone. Its so those who live far away can still see what we have been doing. Manly this is for my mom. These are the things we have so far.



this is about the idea of the table decorations. I am going to ask mom if she si willing to sew up the colored fabric that will be placed between the decorations and the white table cloths

server and knife

guest book and pen.... the book is plushy. It used to have a heart charm but I cut it off.

here is it open


This is my tiara, its shaped more like a headband. Its plain and has 3 rows of crystals.


Here is my cake topper. YEY I got the one I loved. Thanks Lizzy!


Here are the bubbles for the end. I like the clear slender tubes.

This big bowl will be used to place the cards in at the gift table.

The unity candle is a floater, I don't have the taper candles yet but I do have their holders.

My wine toasting flutes. They are footless and the stems sit in a vase.

Here is a close up of the stems. Ellen was nice and frosted them for me. It makes them more elegant.

Well that mainly it.

No comments: