Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Location: first choice

My first choice for location is Lone Summit Ranch in Lone Summit Mo. Its about 2 hours from Maryville according to google maps. It's also kinda what i am looking for in interior. I don't mind having it in a church if it had the same kind of look and feel as that. Here are some photos, most are from the website but some are from a facebook friend who went to a wedding there.


This would be the altar area, you can also have a arch here.



The one room can be used for both the ceremony and reception and divided by that white fenced arch thing







I love the open feeling, all the plain large windows... I like the plainness of it, there is not a lot of business with the walls and altar area.

They also do outdoor weddings and have a gazebo


Hopefully that gives an idea of what I like. To me it gives an open feeling, peaceful, and non-confining.

No comments: