Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Christie's gown retrospect

Well hum....

The two that stuck out to me (including all the trips we have gone on) was gown #7 and #9 from the 5/22/10 outing.... I will post them up again so people won't have to scroll down. I figured it would just be easier.



This was gown #9. It is lovely and shiny and had a beautiful long train. It was corseted which does wonderful things for my waist and the poof on my bottom didn't look bad either. It was gorgeous and lovely and it looked good on me (which I really didn't think it would), but with all my wonderings among the dresses on the net, it really looks just like every other dress I have seen. Granted I may chose a dress in the end that is "like every other dress", my instinct says this one is probably not it. It somewhat makes me sad cause it is so lovely and everyone liked it on me. But as of now it's a close second.



Here is dress #7 and it looked great! I would like to try it on again and get some better pictures. It was almost perfect. The only problem was the small train. I love big trains and long veils. and it had a smaller train. The one I tried on was ivory but it DOES come in white. I have posted a picture of it in white that I found online.


Isn't it dazzling? Especially in the white. I wasn't sure I would like the pleats but it honestly doesn't bother me. Actually I think it really adds to the dress and the pleats are made of chiffon. You know how I love chiffon. The beading isn't huge and over-powering broken up by the criss-crossing fabric. It also had a corset back. Like I said, the ONLY thing wrong that I can think of, is that the train isn't big enough.

Well then is my insight on the top 2 dresses.

No comments: