Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reject gowns - Elizabeth

It's the right of passage for every mom with a daughter - taking her shopping for a wedding gown.  I managed to keep everything together emotionally upon seeing my little girl walk out of that dressing room with the first gown on.  There's just something about seeing her standing there - up on that pedestal - that made me want to be the mom and hug her.  Lucky for her they made me sit on the couch and do nothing but watch.  :)  The first store didn't let us take any photos, so I'll have to remember that moment in my mind's eye, as there is nothing tangible to remind me of the look on her face.  The second store did allow photos, and I'm going to have fun posting them here.  These are the reject gowns....








This gown was a favorite of everyone's


 




















This was one of her favorites - a Mori Lee








The preferred color choice for this gown, but with the special order, it is no longer a sale item.  :(









No comments: